2016 was a strong year in both overall revenue and gross profit, enabling JT to deliver a healthy dividend back to its ultimate owners, the people of Jersey.
Here's an overview of our key milestones.
- 14% increase in operating profit on the previous year.
- More than 84% of broadband customers now directly connected to Fibre.
- Jersey is now 2nd place in the world for fibre-optic broadband connectivity making us one of the most connected places on Earth.
- International growth now accounts for 65% of the company’s revenue with JT’s Wholesale business growing by 29% in 2016.
- JT’s super-fast 4G mobile and broadband networks became, officially, the fastest in the Channel Islands, as verified by Speedtest by Ookla, the world’s No. 1 Internet test.
- Over 1.2 million JT SIMs worldwide connecting devices.
Annual Review 2016/17
Financial Statement 2016/17
To view our 2015/16 Annual Review click here
To view our 2015/16 Financial Statement click here